Launch TunePat ParamountPlus Video Downloader on PC, then click the "Key" icon to open the registration window.
Copy and paste your Email address and license code that you have received from the email. Then click "OK" to register the program.
Please make sure you have installed the righ program - TunePat ParamountPlus Video Downloader. Please note that the license for the Windows version can't be used on the Mac version.
The registration code is case-sensitive. You can directly copy and paste the registration email and license to TunePat. Please confirm that there are no spaces before or after the registration info.
If you still get the error message, please contact our support team at [email protected] for further help.
Please right-click the program icon and select “Run as administrator" in the dropdown list to launch TunePat. Then please click the Menu button and select "Register", input your registration email and code to the registration box.
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, TunePat offers 3 subscription tiers for ParamountPlus Video Downloader users. Below are the details:
1. There are 3 types of subscription tiers for your choice (1-month/ 1-year/ lifetime). Your subscription tier will determine how long you can use TunePat to download movies and TV shows from Paramount+.
2. Depending on the type of subscription that you choose when you purchase the license, your monthly or yearly plan will be auto-renew after 1 month or 1 year. The subscription fee for the renewal service will be charged to your initial subscription payment method. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example, if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month, if your payment method has not successfully settled, or when you change your subscription plan. You will receive a new license to reactivate the program after your payment.
3. When you purchase a monthly plan or yearly plan, the renewal service is turned on by default. If you don't want to do this, you can cancel the renewal service before the renewal date. After canceling, you will not be charged again when your current subscription ends.
4. If you decide to stop your current subscription and want a refund, TunePat commits a money-back guarantee within 5 days for the monthly and annual plans, and 30 days for the lifetime plan, which is effective from the date of purchasing. For more refund conditions, please visit the Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read TunePat Subscription FAQ.
Any on-demand content and live videos that are available to play on the Paramount+ web player can be downloaded with TunePat ParamountPlus Video Downloader. Thus, before downloading, please make sure you can access the content from the Paramount+ web player.
The best video quality that TunePat paramountPlus Video Downloader can download is 1080p. Besides, TunePat provides the selections to download videos with different resolutions, you can choose the specific video quality according to your devices.
TunePat offers three kinds of subtitles encoding ways to meet users' needs for playing video on different media players or devices. The mode "External subtitles" will help you save subtitles as separate files. Subtitles in ttml-text format will be saved as an SRT file, and subtitles in ttml-image format will be saved as a ZIP file.
"Internal subtitles" will make the subtitles be built into the output video, which will allow you to save multiple languages subtitles and switch as needed while playing the video on some players like VLC Media player.
If your media players or devices don't provide subtitle options or support to add subtitles, "Hardcode subtitles" is a great option to help you make the subtitles be burned onto your video. But please note that you can save only one language into the video at a time.
TunePat supports hardware acceleration with Intel/NVIDIA/AMD graphics cards, which will enable you to run the program more smoothly and speed up the download process. To get the best performance, please make sure you have the latest graphics driver installed on your computer. Here is how to check and upgrade the graphics cards:
1. Right-click the Windows Start menu and choose "Device Manager", find "Display adapters", right-click your graphics card and select "Update driver" in the drop-down list.
2. Sometimes driver upgrades might end in failure. No worries, you can also install the latest graphics driver from your graphics card manufacturer's website: Intel / NVIDIA / AMD (choose the exact one according to your computer). After upgrading your graphics driver, please reboot your computer to activate it.
Please log out and log back into your Paramount+ account on TunePat. And then search for the video on TunePat and click the title name, followed that the description page of the video will be displayed in the pop-up web browser. Please check if the video can be played normally in the pop-up window. If it is a paid video, please purchase the video firstly. Some titles may not be available to watch, resulting in that they are failed to be downloaded by TunePat.
"Failed 6123" means that there are too many people are using the same account right now. Please disconnect your Paramount+ account from the other devices.
It may be caused by unstable internet or download time-out. Please try to download the videos again when the network is stable.
It seems that the video is not available in your country. Please visit the Paramount+ website and check if the video can be played normally on the web player.
"Failed 1608" means that the program failed to download some of subtitles or audio tracks you selected. Please delete the video from the download queue and download it again. If the problem persists, please send us the URL of the video, the screenshots of your selected audio tracks and subtitles in the "Advanced Download" window, as well as the latest log files for analysis.
The download process stopped because the computer screen was off. Please do not turn off the computer screen, sleep or hibernate your PC during the download process.
There is no more space on the disk to save the downloads or you don't have the permission to save videos to the selected folder, please clean your disk or change the output path in the “Settings” window.
Please make sure the link is copied from Paramount+ web player and the video is playable. Or you can try to search it by keyword or video name.
If you get any other error codes not listed above, or the problem persists after trying the solutions above, please provide the following information to our support team via email at [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will submit your feedback to our developers and inform you if the solution is available.