Generally, the license will be automatically sent to you by email after payment. Therefore, please make sure that you entered the correct email address when purchasing the program. If the email is correct, please check your spam E-mail folder in case the license code was incorrectly classified as spam. If you still don't find your license, please contact TunePat via email [email protected]
 Launch TunePat DisneyPlus Video Downloader on your computer, click the "Key" icon or go to "Menu" > "Register" to open the registration window.
 Directly copy and paste your Email address and license code that you have received into the registration window. Please confirm that there are no spaces before or after the registration info. After that, click "OK" to activate the full version.
 Please make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest version of TunePat DisneyPlus Video Downloader for Windows. Please note that that license for Windows can't be used on the Mac version.
 The registration code is case sensitive. Please enter the email and license code carefully without blank space. It is recommended that you directly copy and paste your Email and code to TunePat.
 If you still get the error message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for further help.
Please right-click the program icon and select “Run as administrator" in the dropdown list to launch TunePat. Then please click "Menu > Register", enter your registration email and code to the pop-up dialog.
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, TunePat offers 3 subscription tiers for DisneyPlus Video Downloader users. Below are the details:
1. There are 3 types of subscription tiers for your choice (1-month/ 1-year/ lifetime). Your subscription tier will determine how long you can use the program to download movies and series from Disney+.
2. To ensure the service, your monthly or annual plan will be auto-renew after 1 month or 1 year. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the renewal subscription service before the renewal date. The cancellation link is attached to the registration code email you received every time.
3. TunePat commits a money-back guarantee within 5 days for the monthly and annual plans, and 30 days for the lifetime plan, which is effective from the date of purchasing. For more details, please visit the Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read TunePat Subscription FAQ.
TunePat DisneyPlus Video Downloader is a professional video downloader tool which support downloading movies and TV shows from Disney Plus, and all downloaded videos can be transferred to any device for offline viewing.
TunePat offers three kinds of subtitles encoding ways to meet users‘ needs for playing video on different media players or devices. The mode "External subtitles" will help you save subtitles as separate files.
"Internal subtitles" will make the subtitles be built into the output video, which will allow you to save multiple languages subtitles and switch as needed while playing the video on some players like VLC Media player.
If your media players or devices don't provide subtitle options or support to add subtitle, "Hardcode subtitles" is a great option to help you make the subtitles be burned onto your video. But please note that you can save only one language into the video at a time.
TunePat supports hardware acceleration with Intel/NVIDIA/AMD graphics cards, which will enable you to run the program more smoothly and speed up the download process. To get the best performance, please make sure you have the latest graphics driver installed on your computer. Here is how to check and upgrade the graphics cards:
1. Right-click the Windows Start menu and choose "Device Manager", find "Display adapters", right-click your graphics card and select "Update driver" in the drop-down list.
2. Sometimes driver upgrades might end in failure. No worries, you can also install the latest graphics driver from your graphics card manufacturer's website: Intel / NVIDIA / AMD (choose the exact one according to your computer). After upgrading your graphics driver, please reboot your computer to activate it.
Note: If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will submit your feedback to our developers and inform you if the solution is available.